How to overcome fear? The development of determination and courage.
At any moment we can make choices based on fears, or a selection based on positive attitude and confidence in yourself and the world. At the seminar, we will explore your fears, manage them using various techniques and tools that were used in the ancient practices of yoga and martial arts in the shamanic and Toltec practices, and are also used in modern sports and the professions related to risk and emotional stress.
Each of us has fears…
Fear of the dark, of heights, of change, of loneliness…
Some fears are necessary for us because of the instinct of self-preservation, but some, mostly unconsciously, hinder our effectiveness.
Fear is a natural, basic emotion, instrument, acknowledged to protect us from real danger. Fear is the anticipation of possible pain. Fear is a catalyst for the mobilization of the potential of our consciousness and body in extreme situations.
Unfortunately, not everyone can master this instrument. Therefore, for some fear becomes a problem, an obstacle to the effective operation and sometimes even a comfortable existence. Not fear itself prevents a person , but how he reacts to it. If the person does not express emotions it can flow in panic attacks — an uncontrollable and vivid experience of fear.
There are ancient and modern systems, which help to work with fear and to transform it from an enemy into a friend and ally.
At any moment we can make choices based on fears, or a selection based on positive attitude and confidence in yourself and the world. At the seminar, we will explore your fears, manage them using various techniques and tools that were used in the ancient practices of yoga and martial arts in the shamanic and Toltec practices, and are also used in modern sports and the professions related to risk and emotional stress. Using these techniques and tools we will learn the transformation of the conflict state of consciousness in harmony.
The seminar program
The theoretical part
1. The study of fear:
• the concept of fear
• where does fear come from? (fears of physical, psycho-social fears, etc.);
• how to see your own fear from side?
• fear and aggression.
2. The transformation of fear:
• methods of tracking, awareness fears;
• developing early basic fears formed in childhood and work with the root cause of fear (pain, shock, shame, etc.);
• methods of transformation of fears.
• How to develop the calm in extreme situations, self-confidence and a reasonable trust in the world?
• How to make fear your ally and a tool for a more effective life?
The practical part
-exercises for development of concentration
-exercises for the analyzing situation
-techniques for overcoming physical fears
-techniques for overcoming emotional fears
-techniques for development of intelligent trust and cooperation
After the workshop You will:
• Free yourself from limiting patterns of behavior and thinking;
• Will be able to look your fear in the eyes;
• Learn how to recognize and analyze your fears and with the help of practice, to transform them into useful tools;
• Learn how to cooperate with the world and people on the basis of reasonable trust