The course is created for those who are just starting to learn this fascinating science and those who’s been already practicing, but doesn’t understand the main aim of this practice and wants to deepen knowledge.
We will discuss:
1) What is yoga. Eight components of yoga:
Observance of ethical norms and rules.
Asana – proper body position. What is important to know when you practice asanas. How to do asanas effectively.
Pranayama – breathing exercises.
Process of withdrawing one’s thoughts from external objects, things, person, situation.
2) Different schools and styles of yoga.
3) the Difference between the yoga classes for men and women.
4) the Nature of health
5) the Necessary conditions for yoga
And also :
1) Main energies of the human body. The energy centers in the body.
Harmonization of energy centers through the practice of asanas.
2) Vedic astrology. The relationship of the planets and the energy centers. The possibility to balance the influence of the planets on a person through asanas.
Our life is a real tightrope. Status in society, the problems, socio-economic pressures – all this leads to stress and affects health. In our course we are going to find the balance in life through yoga practice.
In the minds of the masses, the word “yoga” evokes all sorts of images. Some of it is associated with hermits, wandering in search of truth, or sitting cross-legged on top of a mountain or on the banks of the sacred river. Some yoga images show a kind of fakir, performing unimaginable for ordinary people, miracles. So very often in the people’s minds yoga is an abstract idea.
Let’s see what is yoga for real.
If You want to immerse yourself in the knowledge of yoga, to understand the main aim of yoga, to learn the proper mindset for yoga – this workshop is for You.
The course program
The concept of yoga. Self-control. Ethical standards. The practice of Hatha yoga
Asanas and pranayamas. Theory and practice
The use of Meditation techniques for different personality types.
Higher meaning of yoga. One aim – Different paths.
Different schools of yoga. How to choose the right direction? The difference in the practice of yoga for men and women.
The nature of health. The necessary conditions for effective practice.
The energy structure of the human body. The practice of yoga for each energy centre.
Vedic astrology. The relation of yoga and astrology.
After the course You will be able to:
1) Learn what is the essence of yoga.
2) Learn how to prepare for yoga class
3) Understand how to perform asanas right for gaining the maximum effect.
And of course You will have energy and inspiration for further practice