We invite You to a seminar «Yoga and Ayurveda»
Ayurveda is a science of health, which is part of the ancient Vedic knowledge. Yoga is not just a system of gymnastics, it’s the oldest science of the implementation of human life purpose and harmonization of human life in all spheres. The relationship of these two sciences is revealed in our seminar.
The workshop is created those who is interested in health and those who practice yoga and want to deepen their knowledge and make their practice more efficient.
We will discuss:
1) Yoga and its principles.
2) Ayurveda. Basic concepts of Ayurveda.
3) the Nature of health. Constitutional types. The concept of doshas and their functions.
4) the Method of correcting the doshas .
5) the Principles of individual healthy eating to harmonize the doshas.
6) Yoga and Ayurveda and their relationship.
7) Yoga as a method of balancing the doshas.
8) Rehabilitation methods in yoga (asanas, pranayama, criyas, shatkarmas).
The course program
•The General concept of yoga and different types of yoga.
•Basic concepts of Ayurveda.
•The system of the five elements, the concept of three doshas as the basic energy-informational matrix of psycho-physiological constitution of human.
•Doshas, their characteristics and Ayurvedic tools for their harmonization:
•healthy eating, herbs and spices. Dinacharya (day mode) – life in accordance with the natural cycle.
•Removing the body of residual metabolic products at home,
•lifestyle and daily routines for different constitutional types
•Practice postures and breathing exercise for Vata, Pitta and Kapha Constitution.
•Ritucharya (seasonally adjusted). Changing modes of life in accordance with the seasons.
After attending the workshop You will be able to:
Learn how body positions affect each specific type of person, how to use postures, breathing and cleansing practices, a proper diet and routine for quick adjusting your emotional and physical state.